- According to eastern philosophies “Karma” means actions.
- Karma said to have a negative force in deciding destiny.
- Buddhism describes 12 laws of Karma to explain sudden hardships, luck, destiny, or fate.
What does it mean by Karma?
The concept of “Karma” extensively explored in eastern philosophies as “actions” and negative force or energy that your wrong actions generate in the current and previous existence of life.
“In other words, Karma describes as actions exhibit in current and previous existence that can force negative force in deciding the fate, destiny in current and future existences.”
One can simply describe the concept of Karma as equaling representation for Newton’s Law of Motion “For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction.” Karma is like negative energy you create through thought, word, and action. Once you create this passive energy it can potentially force your fate to come back to us.
KARMA IS MISUNDERSTOOD
I recently listened to Buddhist monk Ajan Brahmawanso teaching about Karma based on an interesting story of two women making cake. In fact, seeing the simplest stories describe deeper wisdom wrapped in a humorous example. Yet his brilliant teachings uncover common realities of human perception about Karma.
Here is the story “Ajan Bramawanso Bikku” shared about two ladies making a cake.
Story of the first lady: Luck
The first lady got all the essential ingredients in the highest quality. Her ingredients were organic premium quality include flour, baking powder, and/or baking soda. All her equipment was premium aluminum pans with nonstick coating and sophisticated oven and other types of equipment.
Story of the second lady: No Luck
The second lady received degraded materials and old equipment. Her ingredients weren’t premium quality include flour, baking powder, and/or baking soda. All her equipment was average aluminum pans without nonstick coating and average oven and other equipment.
WHO MADE THE BEST CAKE?
Ajan Brahmawanso thero smile and ask “Who do you think made the best cake?” after a brief silence he smiled and said, “It was the second lady made the best cake”.
“How can she make the best cake out of degraded materials and equipment? “ He asked. Because the cake is not made by Karma.
It’s a hilarious representation of the deeper wisdom of Karma.
3 interesting points out of the story.
1. “KARMA” IS A REMINDER THAT YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN POSITIVE ENERGY.
Positive energy is created within your own self-actions. The second lady could make the best cake below average materials is an indication luck alone would not create your fate. Your fate is depended on the skillset that you exhibit in creating positive force inside and outside of your life to bring the best out of the things you have.
The truth is karma will not make your destiny bad luck in any means. It’s you and your perception about your own disbelief about skills that turn your life into a bad shape both from physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
The learning is you need to focus on positive force improving and working on yourself, skills than concentrate on your weakness. When you start believing that Karma is inside your mind, this will change your current and future life forever.
2. YOU CAN CHANGE KARMA
Buddhism describes Karma as an indication to change your lifestyle that you can change your destination if you wish and willing to work towards removing “wrong” actions. Karma further revealed that changing your own future depends on your abilities to open the optimum mindset to the slightest opportunity even amid greatest difficulties.
There is no absolute indication that Karma can dictate your life and responsible for all your hardships, or act as punishment. It simply presents time to pause down your action and remind that harmful action is wrong and evaluate your own self to lighten luck and destiny.
- HOW LOGISTICS CONTRIBUTE TO SUPPLY CHAINTHE DEFINITION OF LOGISTICS Cambridge Dictionary (2019) defines the logistics as the process of planning and organizing to make sure that resources are in the places where they are needed, so that an activity or process happens effectively” In the Martin Christopher book, Logistics and Supply Chain Management define as “Logistics is the process of strategically managing the procurement, movement, and storage of materials, parts and […]
- STORY OF KARMA AND TWO LADIES MAKING CAKEWhat is Karma ?
- How to draw a dogDrawing a dog can be challenging task when your child asks how to draw a dog for his/her school work. We are here to help you in that case. Follow these simple steps and be the art king/queen of your child’s world! Post Views: 7
- How to draw a roseRoses! We all love roses since our childhood, don’t we. A rose is a symbol of love and affection. It can be used in greeting cards, decorations and much more. Let us learn how to draw a rose today. Post Views: 7
- 3 Unknown Scientific Facts Behind Fasting and Weight LossLong fasting does not give effective results as they previously thought. Intermittent fasting suggests a far effective, optimize internal hormone for weight loss. Limiting food intake to a specific period during the day bring exponential healthy beneficial outcomes. If you ever looking for losing weight, a longer fasting period does not necessarily bring expected results […]
- 5 Amazing strongly held beliefs that have become invalid with timeHave you ever thought that time moves so fast? It is true, but sometimes we feel we are ahead of time in some aspects such as technology. However, you will be amazed to know some strongly held beliefs in past may have become invalid by today. We will see some interesting concepts one by one. […]