Hibernation is a common seasonal activity for animals to survive seasonal challenges.
This is commonly triggered by animals to survive winter conditions. This period mainly consists of inactive or lower metabolic rates of the animal body such as low body temperature, slow breathing rates, and heart rates.
This magic activity of hibernation is now going to be a reality for humans with new Science research revealed that the brain can introduce artificial hibernation.
This incredible research conducted by two universities independently publishing similar findings. Researchers from the University of Tsukuba, Japan, and Harvard Medical School, US recently published two reports in Nature Magazine.
According to the researchers, they were able to identify the population of brain cells responsible for the body hibernation of mice. the author of the report revealed that there is a possibility to introduce synthetic hibernation to humans if we have the same set of brain cells, which is responsible to push the button in mice that can naturally trigger temporary hibernation.
What is Hibernation?
Hibernation considered a common seasonal activity in the animal bodies to survive harsh seasonal challenges such as winter, high cold conditions. In general, this period animal body triggers a temporary state of inactivity or a lower down of metabolic activities. The main characteristics of hibernation include slow down heart rate, lower body temperature, and low metabolic rate. It most commonly occurs during winter months for some animals.
Advantage of hibernation
- Hibernation is a great way to speed the recovery process of your body cells. specially hibernation can Trigger speedy recovery to your brain cells.
- Research also provides a new approach to improve recovery rates from surgery or illness.
What can we expect for humans
- The team of researchers hypothesized that there is a possibility to induce synthetic hibernation in human brains as well if we can successfully hibernate human brains it can be a breakthrough finding to recover damaged Prince of preserving organs for transplantation.
- hibernation can lower body temperature and reduce the energy expenditure on our organ cells.
- hibernating can help medical applications across the world to treat humans better even though medically not tested with the people
- How long does it take to get to the moon?Moon is 386400 km away from earth. Around 10 times the circumference of the Earth. So it would take as long as driving around the world 10 times – just under six months. It takes about 3 days for a spacecraft to reach the Moon. Spacecraft should travel at least 240,000 miles (386,400 kilometers) which […]
- How do I reduce my belly fat quickly?People even with flat abs have some belly fat. So you aren’t alone. Some of your fat is right under your skin Other fat is deeper inside, around your organs. Measure your waist with a tape ,If your waist measures 35 or more inches for women or 40 or more inches for men, chances are […]
- How To Last Longer In Bed : Eliminate Erectile Dysfunction ForeverThis article contains proven steps and strategies on how to last longer in bed. For both women and men, sex is an important part of their lives. A good sex life balances your life and makes you confident and happy. This contributes to a better understanding between you and your partner, it helps you communicate […]
- Dizziness or “VERTIGO”About vertigo Vertigo is a symptom not a condition. It’s the feeling that you, or the environment around you, is moving or spinning. This feeling may be barely noticeable, or it could be so severe that you can’t even focus on your day to day activities. Attacks of vertigo can develop suddenly and last for […]
- Should You Try This Weight-loss Wonder “KETO DIET”?For 31 year old, Jennifer Holmes it was becoming increasingly difficult to deal with unsolicited comments on her growing weight. With absolute hard work and determination, she changed her lifestyle. She Followed a very popular type of diet these days called the ‘KETO DIET’. What is this keto diet? Ketogenic is a term for a […]