All of us want to be happy. And, there are thousands of ideas, concepts to gain serenity and happiness. Unfortunately, While there are so many self-help guides, happiness formulas, so many motivational books, and videos only a few works in a practical way.
Recently, I met Julia Snownskey, an academic psychology research student at Harvard University. She shared with me an amazing insightful thought about boosting happiness through simple changes to daily habits based on scientific findings.
Here are 5 habits to improve happiness
1. Stop searching for happiness as a goal.
Remember the first rule ” Happiness is not a goal”?
There are so many people start the day by saying ” I want to be happy today”. Research data suggest that people spending more time thinking about happiness often, but rarely achieve happiness. New scientific evidence suggests that you have less chance of achieving happiness if you overthink about happiness all the time.
The trick is very simple, you will get more depressed if you are unable to find happiness in daily activities. Start finding peace and calmness in daily activities.
Find new ways to enjoy your existing relationships, daily life, and try to find peace and serenity in an existing relationship.
2. Forgive others is the mantra for happiness.
Take the first step when it comes to reconciliation after the relationship meltdown. Perhaps, you hurt by the other party inside us wanted to take revenge by giving some sort of punishment.
According to new research, the data suggest that taking revenge or training to punish others impacts your happiness.
3. Wish others success honesty
New scientific research proves that honestly wishing success can release the happiness hormone in your brain. This can lead to your health happiness level.
The research further revealed that generosity can increase your mode and comfort in a long term perspective. Most of us occasionally get the generosity feeling by giving others on special occasions. but the science factor in the idea that sincere and honest generosity can bring more benefit to the healthy brain and boost the happiness mode of our brain.
4. Live in Present Moment
Many people engage in the nostalgia of past positive and negative memories. Stop live in the past and make sure you live in the present moment.
Despite nostalgia seems harmless, there is a negative thought process that can breed depression. What will happen is nostalgia can create unacceptance to reality and self-proclaimed thought process can further deviate you from the present moment to live.
In scientific research indicate that living in the present moment is a scientifically acclaimed approach to deal with depression, difficulties as they come.
Also, living in the present movement make sure you live in more realistic and psychologically stable. In any case, improving the good habit to live in the present moment can help you to gain happiness.
- How long does it take to get to the moon?Moon is 386400 km away from earth. Around 10 times the circumference of the Earth. So it would take as long as driving around the world 10 times – just under six months. It takes about 3 days for a spacecraft to reach the Moon. Spacecraft should travel at least 240,000 miles (386,400 kilometers) which […]
- How do I reduce my belly fat quickly?People even with flat abs have some belly fat. So you aren’t alone. Some of your fat is right under your skin Other fat is deeper inside, around your organs. Measure your waist with a tape ,If your waist measures 35 or more inches for women or 40 or more inches for men, chances are […]
- How To Last Longer In Bed : Eliminate Erectile Dysfunction ForeverThis article contains proven steps and strategies on how to last longer in bed. For both women and men, sex is an important part of their lives. A good sex life balances your life and makes you confident and happy. This contributes to a better understanding between you and your partner, it helps you communicate […]
- Dizziness or “VERTIGO”About vertigo Vertigo is a symptom not a condition. It’s the feeling that you, or the environment around you, is moving or spinning. This feeling may be barely noticeable, or it could be so severe that you can’t even focus on your day to day activities. Attacks of vertigo can develop suddenly and last for […]
- Should You Try This Weight-loss Wonder “KETO DIET”?For 31 year old, Jennifer Holmes it was becoming increasingly difficult to deal with unsolicited comments on her growing weight. With absolute hard work and determination, she changed her lifestyle. She Followed a very popular type of diet these days called the ‘KETO DIET’. What is this keto diet? Ketogenic is a term for a […]
- How to tell if eggs have gone bad?Eating bad, expired eggs can cause food poisoning with symptoms like diarrhea, abdominal pain, fever and so much more to cope with. Before you toss that entire expired carton in the garbage, here are four quick and easy ways to tell if an egg has gone bad. 1) Sink????? Fill a glass or bowl with […]