Diabetes, also known as blood sugar, is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose is high.
Blood glucose is your main source of energy and is produced by the foods you eat. The hormone called insulin, which is made by the pancrease, helps the body absorb glucose from food into your cells.
What is this first type of diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes, also known as type 1 diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin production.
It can also be inherited from mother to child. must. Since their body is no longer able to make insulin, they need to get the right amount of blood to keep their blood sugar levels healthy.
The only way the body can get insulin now is by injecting insulin.
What is this type of diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes (T2D), formerly known as adult-onset diabetes, is a type of diabetes characterized by high blood sugar, insulin resistance, and insulin deficiency. Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss.
This is because consuming too much flour or high-sugar foods is not an exercise and maintains a heightened weight.
Type 2 diabetes is a serious condition that often requires the use of anti-diabetic drugs or insulin injections to control blood sugar levels.
Metformin is usually the first drug for type 2 diabetes. It works to help your body use insulin more effectively by reducing glucose production in the liver and increasing your body’s sensitivity to insulin.
However, The development of type 2 diabetes and its side effects (complications) can be prevented if treated early.
If symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Thirst increases. …
- Always feel hungry. …
- Very tired. …
- Blurred Vision. …
- Slow healing of wounds and wounds. …
- Soreness, numbness or pain in hands or feet. …
- Dark skin stains.
- Frequent urination
However, with proper exercise and diet, this condition can be prevented and cured.
Here are 7 best Exercises for Diabetes
Walking is the best way to keep your body healthy without expensive gym memberships for expensive workout classes.
You can simply start walking with supportive shoes and a safe place to walk. The Minimum recommended target should be 30 minutes for a session.
According to research half of type 2 diabetes people have arthritis. Cycling is a great low impact training for your joints. Cycling will allow you to give the best exercise to your body with minimum impact to your joints.
Aquatic workouts generally provide greater option for low impact joint training.
Swimming,water aerobics, aqua jogging and water base activities can provide greater workouts for your lungs, heart,muscles.
New research revealed that aquatic activities lower down the blood sugar.
4. Team Games
Lot of people isn’t motivated to do exercises. Team game provide greater opportunity for people to socially engage with others while joining recreational sports teams.
Planning a team game will also offer repetitive s weekly, monthly basis activities creating more energy and interest to engage in activities such as softball, aerobics, pair tennis.
5. Aerobic Dancing
Zumba is a great way to reduce weight, increase your body energy, regain shape of your body.
Consider joining the aerobic dance or fitness classes for 16 weeks. Zomba is a great fitness program that combines dance moves and exercise activities to reduce weight and lower blood sugar.
Yoga is a ancient technique to lower down the blood sugar and improve your immunity. Research also provide that Yoga can improve quality of your life, energy, mindfulness and health.
Here is the incredible story of Cindy Brnet in her weight loss, lowering the blood sugar.
7. Strength train at least twice a week
Weightlifting is great way to build up your body strength and muscle mass. Having more muscle mass also improve the number of calories you spend for a day and improve your blood sugar control. This is confirmed by research as well.
Many other non-communicable diseases, such as high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, and cardiovascular diseases can harm the nervous system, and physical exercise helps you to avoid serious illnesses such as damage to the internal organs.
- City in Space Graveyard, Scavenge Fallen Spacecraft for ProfitThe Altai Mountains in Central Asia is a very difficult area. This is one of the most remote places on earth. Very few people live in this area which is not accessible by highways. During the winter, the region is full of Siberian ibex goats, musk deer and brown bears. The tranquility of these beautiful mountains breaks because the area […]
- Amazing 5 Scientific Facts to Improve Happinessthere are thousands of ideas, concepts to gain serenity and happiness. Unfortunately, While there are so many self-help guides, happiness formulas, so many motivational books, and videos only a few works in a practical way.
- Amazing Facts of Brain Impact from Stress | Stress is AddictiveStress is simply a gap that exists between demand and capacity
- How to Treat Depression Naturally | Normal Depression Vs Clinical Depression|Sushant SinghDepression is a silent killer