Diabetes, also known as blood sugar, is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose is high.
Blood glucose is your main source of energy and is produced by the foods you eat. The hormone called insulin, which is made by the pancrease, helps the body absorb glucose from food into your cells.
What is this first type of diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes, also known as type 1 diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin production.
It can also be inherited from mother to child. must. Since their body is no longer able to make insulin, they need to get the right amount of blood to keep their blood sugar levels healthy.
The only way the body can get insulin now is by injecting insulin.
What is this type of diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes (T2D), formerly known as adult-onset diabetes, is a type of diabetes characterized by high blood sugar, insulin resistance, and insulin deficiency. Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss.
This is because consuming too much flour or high-sugar foods is not an exercise and maintains a heightened weight.
Type 2 diabetes is a serious condition that often requires the use of anti-diabetic drugs or insulin injections to control blood sugar levels.
Metformin is usually the first drug for type 2 diabetes. It works to help your body use insulin more effectively by reducing glucose production in the liver and increasing your body’s sensitivity to insulin.
However, The development of type 2 diabetes and its side effects (complications) can be prevented if treated early.
If symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Thirst increases. …
- Always feel hungry. …
- Very tired. …
- Blurred Vision. …
- Slow healing of wounds and wounds. …
- Soreness, numbness or pain in hands or feet. …
- Dark skin stains.
- Frequent urination
However, with proper exercise and diet, this condition can be prevented and cured.
Here are 7 best Exercises for Diabetes
Walking is the best way to keep your body healthy without expensive gym memberships for expensive workout classes.
You can simply start walking with supportive shoes and a safe place to walk. The Minimum recommended target should be 30 minutes for a session.
According to research half of type 2 diabetes people have arthritis. Cycling is a great low impact training for your joints. Cycling will allow you to give the best exercise to your body with minimum impact to your joints.
Aquatic workouts generally provide greater option for low impact joint training.
Swimming,water aerobics, aqua jogging and water base activities can provide greater workouts for your lungs, heart,muscles.
New research revealed that aquatic activities lower down the blood sugar.
4. Team Games
Lot of people isn’t motivated to do exercises. Team game provide greater opportunity for people to socially engage with others while joining recreational sports teams.
Planning a team game will also offer repetitive s weekly, monthly basis activities creating more energy and interest to engage in activities such as softball, aerobics, pair tennis.
5. Aerobic Dancing
Zumba is a great way to reduce weight, increase your body energy, regain shape of your body.
Consider joining the aerobic dance or fitness classes for 16 weeks. Zomba is a great fitness program that combines dance moves and exercise activities to reduce weight and lower blood sugar.
Yoga is a ancient technique to lower down the blood sugar and improve your immunity. Research also provide that Yoga can improve quality of your life, energy, mindfulness and health.
Here is the incredible story of Cindy Brnet in her weight loss, lowering the blood sugar.
7. Strength train at least twice a week
Weightlifting is great way to build up your body strength and muscle mass. Having more muscle mass also improve the number of calories you spend for a day and improve your blood sugar control. This is confirmed by research as well.
Many other non-communicable diseases, such as high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, and cardiovascular diseases can harm the nervous system, and physical exercise helps you to avoid serious illnesses such as damage to the internal organs.
- How long does it take to get to the moon?Moon is 386400 km away from earth. Around 10 times the circumference of the Earth. So it would take as long as driving around the world 10 times – just under six months. It takes about 3 days for a spacecraft to reach the Moon. Spacecraft should travel at least 240,000 miles (386,400 kilometers) which is the distance between Earth […]
- How do I reduce my belly fat quickly?People even with flat abs have some belly fat. So you aren’t alone. Some of your fat is right under your skin Other fat is deeper inside, around your organs. Measure your waist with a tape ,If your waist measures 35 or more inches for women or 40 or more inches for men, chances are you’re harboring a potentially dangerous […]
- How To Last Longer In Bed : Eliminate Erectile Dysfunction ForeverThis article contains proven steps and strategies on how to last longer in bed. For both women and men, sex is an important part of their lives. A good sex life balances your life and makes you confident and happy. This contributes to a better understanding between you and your partner, it helps you communicate and enjoy life. We have […]
- Dizziness or “VERTIGO”About vertigo Vertigo is a symptom not a condition. It’s the feeling that you, or the environment around you, is moving or spinning. This feeling may be barely noticeable, or it could be so severe that you can’t even focus on your day to day activities. Attacks of vertigo can develop suddenly and last for a few seconds, or they […]