- Long fasting does not give effective results as they previously thought.
- Intermittent fasting suggests a far effective, optimize internal hormone for weight loss.
- Limiting food intake to a specific period during the day bring exponential healthy beneficial outcomes.
If you ever looking for losing weight, a longer fasting period does not necessarily bring expected results as per new scientific data suggest 4- 6-hour fasting is effective in comparison.
New findings revealed that limiting your food intake a specific period of time during the day can give you healthier benefits to weight loss then continuously fasting.
Here are 3 unknown scientific facts behind fasting and weight lost.
1. Fasting style has an immediate impact on Weight loss.
There are multiple fasting styles adapted by dietitians such as a 10-hour fasting period from bedtime to breakfast, entire day fasts. However, this fasting style seems to be difficult for newcomers to adapt at the beginning.
If you lose weight is the purpose of fasting, a longer fasting period may not be better as per a study published July 15 in Cell Metabolism
18-hour and 20-hour fasting window worked equally well for weight loss by helping participants eat less without counting calories.
2. Eating all meals in a six-hour gap can boost weight loss
There is research conducted by the University of Illinois, Chicago. This research compared more than 58 adult’s diagnosis with obesity, who were selected for three diets for a 10-week period.
One group allowed food intake between 3 pm and 7 pm and expected to fast the remaining 20 hours’ day. The second group allowed food intake between 1 pm and 7 pm and fasting 18 hours. The final group allowed to take food normally.
After the 10 weeks, all groups have shown a moderate amount of weight (about 3% of their starting body weight). Research doesn’t indicate a significant difference between the two groups in terms of weight loss.
3. Fasting can reduce calories without restricting food
New research shows that fasting can help you to reduce calories even without eating the food. This is irrespective to the style of fasting. The same study suggested that fasting works further facilitate weight loss by simply stimulating reduced calorie intake.
In the same research, specific period participants could eat as much as food. In the fasting period only allowed water zero-calorie beverage.
- ‘ I hate Gym ‘ Incredible Journey of Maria, 23 ‘Before’ and ‘After’When you see Karan Mariya’s Instagram feed and it’s clear that the New York-based hairdresser, admire her body. But it wasn’t the same before. Maria grew up in a close family in Russia, her family ethos was mostly traditional and believed the more you ate, the healthier […]
- 3 Unknown Scientific Facts Behind Fasting and Weight LossLong fasting does not give effective results as they previously thought. Intermittent fasting suggests a far effective, optimize internal hormone for weight loss. Limiting food intake to a specific period during the day bring exponential healthy beneficial outcomes. If you ever looking for losing weight, a longer […]
- 3 Ways Affect Adult Emotions WellnessThe mindful approach to emotions is needed both expressive repressive ways to recognize your state of mind.
- 5 Amazing strongly held beliefs that have become invalid with timeHave you ever thought that time moves so fast? It is true, but sometimes we feel we are ahead of time in some aspects such as technology. However, you will be amazed to know some strongly held beliefs in past may have become invalid by today. We […]
- 5 Life-Changing Lessons from Safety EngineerJohnston works with thousands of people to save their lives by following proper work safety procedures. In addition, he also gained incredible people management skills, and valuable life lessons which can be helpful for everyone to improve personal and professional connections with people.
- 5 Step Meditation Guide for Absolute BeginnerHello, I’m new to meditation. Virtually zero knowledge of meditation. But I have heard good things about meditation practice. I reviewed almost 50+ meditation-related articles to look out for a simple practical meditation guide. Unfortunately, there isn’t a simple comprehensive guide for a novice person like me. […]